Starting in 2018, all Student Applications for Flower City Work Camp will be completed online. And, Student Applications will now be started by the parent or guardian. Below are instructions and a link to begin the application:
- Register an account for yourself (parent or guardian)
- Verify your account with the Registration Code that will be sent to your email (check your Spam Folder for an email from email@example.com just in case)
- Start a “Student” application
- It is important that your student complete certain pages on their own as instructed, but the parent or guardian will fill out the remainder of the application
- Once the application is fully completed the student must ask one of their youth leaders to complete and submit a Student Recommendation Form (here).
- If you have more than one student who wants to attend FCWC you will be given an opportunity to create a second application after you complete the first
- Students are notified by FCWC in March if they have been accepted into Camp and what role they will be participating in
Begin Student Application Here: 2018 Student Application
Student applications are due online by January 26, 2018. Student recommendation forms must be completed by youth leaders and submitted to FCWC by February 2, 2018.
The cost of FCWC18 is $135 per student. A second student from the same family is $120 and the third and each following student is charged $100. Discounts will be applied after all applications have been received.