All Student Applications for Flower City Work Camp will be completed online. Below are instructions and a link to begin the application:
- Login to your student account for yourself using your own personal email address.
- If you don’t have account, register an account for yourself (student) using your own personal email address. If you don’t have a personal email address, you should use a parent email. But, each student must register with a unique email address.
- If new, verify your account with the Registration Code if one is emailed to you.
- Start by filling in your personal information, then selecting which area of work Camp you are interested in serving.
- The first few pages of the application should be completed by the student, but the parent or guardian will need to fill out the remainder of the application when instructed.
- A pop-up message will let you know when your application is completed and you should receive an email confirmation as well. If you don’t receive one, go back your application and double check that everything was filled out completely.
- We encourage you to make payment at the time of your application. But, if necessary, payment is not due in full until March 1st and can be made online or by check to Flower City Work Camp or through your church.
- Students are notified by mail in March if they have been accepted into Camp and on what team they will be serving.
Begin Student Application Here: 2021 Student Application
Open enrollment for Student applications will be available soon.
The cost of FCWC19 is $150 per student. A second student from the same family is $135 and the third and each following student is charged $115. Discounts will be applied after the March 1st payment deadline and refunds issued if necessary.