All Student Applications for Flower City Work Camp will be completed online. Below are instructions and a link to begin the application:
- Login to your student account for yourself using your own personal email address.
- If you don’t have account, register an account for yourself (student) using your own personal email address. If you don’t have a personal email address, you should use a parent email. But, each student must register with a unique email address.
- If new, verify your account with the Registration Code if one is emailed to you.
- Start by filling in your personal information, then selecting which area of work Camp you are interested in serving. If you are applying for sports camp (basketball and soccer), you will need to have a coach fill out a reference form by 1/22/23. If this form is not completed by this date, sports camp will not be considered your first choice.
- The first few pages of the application should be completed by the student, but the parent or guardian will need to fill out the remainder of the application when instructed.
- A pop-up message will let you know when your application is completed and you should receive an email confirmation as well. If you don’t receive one, go back your application and double check that everything was filled out completely.
- We encourage you to make payment at the time of your application. But, if necessary, payment is not due in full until March 1st and can be made online or by check to Flower City Work Camp or through your church.
- Students are notified by mail in March if they have been accepted into Camp and on what team they will be serving.
Begin Student Application Here: 2023 Student Application
The cost of FCWC23 is $180 per student. A second student from the same family is $165 and the third and each following student is charged $145. Please email email@example.com to request a discount as we won’t know which students are coming from the same family.