All Student Applications for Flower City Work Camp will be completed online. Below are instructions and a link to begin the application:
- Register an account for yourself (student) using your own personal email address.
- Verify your account with the Registration Code if one is emailed to you.
- Start by filling in your personal information, then selecting which area of work Camp you are interested in serving.
- The first few pages of the application should be completed by the student, but the parent or guardian will fill out the remainder of the application when instructed.
- Once the application is fully completed the student must ask one of their youth leaders to complete and submit a Student Recommendation Form (found here).
- You should receive an email confirmation once your application is submitted complete. If you don’t receive one, go back your application and double check that everything was filled out completely.
- Payment is not due until March 1st and can be made online or by check to Flower City Work Camp or through your church.
- Students are notified by mail in March if they have been accepted into Camp and on what team they will be serving.
Student applications are due online by January 18th, 2019. Student recommendation forms must be completed by youth leaders and submitted to FCWC by January 25th, 2019.
The cost of FCWC19 is $150 per student. A second student from the same family is $135 and the third and each following student is charged $115. Discounts will be applied after the March 1st payment deadline and refunds issued if necessary.