Starting in 2018, all Adult Volunteer Applications for Flower City Work Camp will be completed online. Each adult seeking to serve at FCWC should create their own separate account. An email address is required to do so. Below are instructions and a link to begin the application:
- Register an account for yourself
- Verify your account with the Registration Code that will be sent to your email (check your Spam Folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org just in case)
- Start one of the Adult Volunteer applications. For definitions of the different roles, go here.
- Social Security Numbers and Dates of Birth are only asked for background check purposes. You may leave these fields blank if you don’t feel comfortable providing that information, but your church may have to contact you to get it in order to perform your background check.
- You will be contacted by the volunteer coordinator for the area you volunteered regarding any required training for that role.
Begin Adult Volunteer Application Here: 2018 Adult Volunteer Application
Adult Applications are due online by February 7th 2018.
There is no cost to serve as an adult during Flower City Work Camp. However, if you would like to help offset the cost of Camp, you are welcome to donate in support of the ministry on our Donate Page.